WARMEST WELCOME

Dear people of the world, there have been numerous cases of people being conned of their money through all sorts of scams, mainly with promises of instant wealth from people you haven’t heard of. To safeguard more people of being tricked of their hard earned money I am here presenting types of mails that are being sent to unsuspecting citizens of the world. Almost all the mails that I post in this blog were sent to me. If they were true, I should be the number one richest man in the world! Only then will come Mr Bill Gates! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, that's scams for you. By looking at these fraudulent letters I hope the public will get some hint of the scams they receive and be alerted. This is my small way of being of some service to the good people of the world. Make a good curse! Have a good laugh! But don't get stupidly tempted.

Readers are very much welcome to comment on those scams posted here and also to add in your own scams….er…no, I mean the scams received by you! This will get your friends to be aware and be alert for any sort of scams.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

War In Libya Sob Story Scam $$$ !

Very Importany Message


MISS HELEZ QUENZIE



Add to contacts Attn:

Good afternoon to you, I know you must be highly surprise to receive this message from complete stranger you have never meet,I am using this as the only medium to communicate you at the moment in Brief. My name is Miss Helez Quenzie. I,m a single female medical. I come from Cuba Stingray City is located 25 minutes east of Havana. I want to relocate to your area..

I have something very concerning, important to tell you and to discuss with you which I need your concern and help over it. Can we discuss on it and I need your private email address to enable me write in details and direct mobile or phone line for us to discuss.
I would like to apply through this medium for your co-operation to secure an opportunity to invest and to go into joint business partnership with you. I have a substantial capital I honourably intend to invest with you into a very lucrative business venture based on your advice and directive after losing my father/family in the war in Libya.


MY DATA: MY NAME: MISS HELEZ QUENZIE
MY BIRTH: 19/04/1987
MY OCCUPATION: STUDENT
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
NATIONALITY: CUBA

MY FATHER'S DATA:
HIS NAME: MR.ALBERTO QUENZIE
OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD AND DIAMOND INTO LIBYA
AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 69
NATIONALITY: CUBA

DESCRIPTION
PRODUCT DEscriptION - Gold Dust,
QUANTITY - 250 KILOGRAMS
QUALITY - 22. CARATS +
PURITY - 94.22%


Am going to send you my complete details for you to know whom you are going to assist and a copy of the document for the gold and fund. Am entrusting you and please keep it highly to yourself as you know there is a lot of evil people in the world who can harm me because of my inheritance.


Await your response
Miss Helez

NOTE: I NEED YOUR DIRECT PHONE AND DIRECT PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME SEND YOU MY COMPLETE INFORMATION FOR UNDERSTANDING

No comments:

Post a Comment