From:Pastor Mark (mruba@esrilanka.lk) Sent: Tuesday, 4 Oct, 2011 1: 50 PMTo:
Dear Beloved ,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India.Presently
I'm in India for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and the figure of the money
you spent while trying to get our transaction completed but unfortunately
your financial strength couldn't permitted due to much expenses involved
during the process of the transfer. I am a generous man that have human
feelings and rewardable, this is to demonstrate to you that I didn't
forgot financial assistance to me in transferring those funds in the past.
Here is your compensation or returns.
Please kindly contact my Church Pastor , Rev.Andrew Clark ask him to send
you the total of $2.5 million USD which I kept for your compensation for
all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I
appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in
touched with my Pastor and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the suffering at that time. in the moment, I am very busy
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the
solicitor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in
touch with the Pastor he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Church Name .Tower Ministry Church International
Email: mark@skymail.mn
Pastor : Andrew Clark
Address/ Iju 42, Laditoun Street Iju Ishaga Lagos
Yours Faithfully
Pastor Mark Nobert

No comments:
Post a Comment