WARMEST WELCOME

Dear people of the world, there have been numerous cases of people being conned of their money through all sorts of scams, mainly with promises of instant wealth from people you haven’t heard of. To safeguard more people of being tricked of their hard earned money I am here presenting types of mails that are being sent to unsuspecting citizens of the world. Almost all the mails that I post in this blog were sent to me. If they were true, I should be the number one richest man in the world! Only then will come Mr Bill Gates! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, that's scams for you. By looking at these fraudulent letters I hope the public will get some hint of the scams they receive and be alerted. This is my small way of being of some service to the good people of the world. Make a good curse! Have a good laugh! But don't get stupidly tempted.

Readers are very much welcome to comment on those scams posted here and also to add in your own scams….er…no, I mean the scams received by you! This will get your friends to be aware and be alert for any sort of scams.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You Are A Reverend And Money For You From Skye Bank Scam $$$ !

From:SKYE BANK PLC (info@skyebankplc.org.ng)
Sent: Monday, 3 Oct, 2011 4: 13 PM
To:
SKYE BANK PLC
MR.JOHNSON ALBRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Attn: Reverend, Date: 02-10-2011
Thanks for your responds and I do appreciate your readiness to assist me to realize this dream and as you know this transaction will be beneficiary to both ofus.
I am Mr. Johnson Albright, the Senior auditor in charge for foreign remittance unit of our bank (SkyeBank Plc), with due respect, I decided to contact you over this business financial transaction worth the sum of FIFTEEN MILLION, DOLLARS (15.Million USD ) in other to entrust this fund into your bank account and your ability to keep all information sent to you will go along way to enhance success in this project.
I want you and your church to assist me and apply with your reliable bank account details where the fund stated above will be transfer into and immediately the fund is transferred into your account, I will share the fund according to the percentage indicated below.
(50%) of the total fund will be for me, (40%) for you in provision of the Bank account and assistance, while 5% will be for expenditure uncured during the processes of the transfer and (5%) will be preserved for helping the helpless people, like charity organization and motherless babies.
Please note that you should keep this business as Top Secret until you confirm the transfer into your bank account which you will provide. And there is NO RISK in this business if you can be following my instructions as an insider here in the bank. I want you to have my 100% assurance, trustworthy, reliable, honest in this business and I will come over to your country to invest my own share of the money as soon as the fund is being transferred and confirm into your account.
If you are really sure of your integrity, respond immediately you receive this message with below information such as:-
1) Your Full Name:
2) Phone, Fax And Mobile:
3) Company Name, (if any) Position And Address:
4) Bank Details:
5) Profession, Age And Marital Status:
6) Copy Of your Int'l Passport/Driving license

Am looking forward to hearing from you.

(PLEASE: THIS IS SECRET AND CONFIDENTIL OK.)
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Albright.
Call me directly on +234 807 969 5430 for more clarification.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Johnson Albright

No comments:

Post a Comment