WARMEST WELCOME

Dear people of the world, there have been numerous cases of people being conned of their money through all sorts of scams, mainly with promises of instant wealth from people you haven’t heard of. To safeguard more people of being tricked of their hard earned money I am here presenting types of mails that are being sent to unsuspecting citizens of the world. Almost all the mails that I post in this blog were sent to me. If they were true, I should be the number one richest man in the world! Only then will come Mr Bill Gates! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, that's scams for you. By looking at these fraudulent letters I hope the public will get some hint of the scams they receive and be alerted. This is my small way of being of some service to the good people of the world. Make a good curse! Have a good laugh! But don't get stupidly tempted.

Readers are very much welcome to comment on those scams posted here and also to add in your own scams….er…no, I mean the scams received by you! This will get your friends to be aware and be alert for any sort of scams.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

fedex new york your luck must shine with your atm card‏

  • fedex new york your luck must shine with your atm card‏

3/11/2011

FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
From:FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE (juancentodelivery@live.com)
Sent: Thursday, 3 Nov, 2011 3: 02 PM
To:
This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters.
FedEx New York
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY
10007 Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund.
Reply Email : info.newyork.fedeex@redstarfede.co.cc

Phone: + 1- 718-577-2504 phone: +1-716-777-3644.

Dear client/customer

I am Robert Carbuccia
FedEx New York

Please kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of the ATM CARD that was sent to be delivered to you.

We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and address including your number to avoid delivery mistatke.

Full name:------------------------------------------

country: ----------------------------------------

Address:----------------------------------------------

Phone:-----------------------------------------------

your nearest airport in your area.--------------------------------

with this useful information we can be sure that when your package arrives we deliver without further problems.

I AM DR Robert carbuccia.
FedEx office new york.
ALTERNATE> Email : fdxnewyork.delivery1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment