WARMEST WELCOME

Dear people of the world, there have been numerous cases of people being conned of their money through all sorts of scams, mainly with promises of instant wealth from people you haven’t heard of. To safeguard more people of being tricked of their hard earned money I am here presenting types of mails that are being sent to unsuspecting citizens of the world. Almost all the mails that I post in this blog were sent to me. If they were true, I should be the number one richest man in the world! Only then will come Mr Bill Gates! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, that's scams for you. By looking at these fraudulent letters I hope the public will get some hint of the scams they receive and be alerted. This is my small way of being of some service to the good people of the world. Make a good curse! Have a good laugh! But don't get stupidly tempted.

Readers are very much welcome to comment on those scams posted here and also to add in your own scams….er…no, I mean the scams received by you! This will get your friends to be aware and be alert for any sort of scams.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

(No Subject)‏

  • (No Subject)‏



Dear Beneficiary,

Your Payment has been sent to you,I write to inform you

that we have already sent you USD $4500.00 through Western

union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your

full compensation payment total sum of US$D800,000.00 via

western union by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the

information through phone but you did not pick up my calls

through out that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided

to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick

up this USD$4500.00 to enable us send another USD4500.00

today as you know we will be sending you only USD$4500.00

per day.
Please pick up this information and run to western union to

pick up the USD$4500.00 and call me back to send you

another payment today.

CONTACT PERSON: James Smith
Email: w_sternunion@rocketmail.com
Direct phone lines +233546968680,
+233263127679

Here is the western union information to pick up the

USD$4500.00;

Sender's Name:
Johnbosco Osita
MTCN : 9541373653
Text Question: HONEST
Answer: TRUST
Amount: USD 4500.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this

USD$4500.00, Please email me your direct telephone number

because I need to be calling you once we send any payment

for the information.

My regards,

Mrs Alice Aka

No comments:

Post a Comment